CITB Site supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Refresher
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Location: Gaskell Safety
Course Cost: £195 +VAT
Booking: Call 01283 777 074 to arrange a date and book your course.
Course Delivery: All courses can be held either at Gaskell Safety training facilities or at your premises for a closed course (minimum numbers required)
Delegates Must Attend All Sessions To Complete This Course.
CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Refresher
Upcoming Course Dates:
17th February 2021
21st April 2021
16th June 2021
22nd September 2021
17th November 2021
This CITB SSSTS course refresher will cover the following topics:
- Health & Safety Law
- Developing a health & safety management system
- Occupational health – drugs & alcohol
- Fire prevention and control
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Hazardous substances
- Working at height
- Manual Handling
- Accidents and First Aid
- Toolbox Talks
Following successful completion of this course candidates will be able to:
- Awareness and to be able to implement all updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legalisation which affects them as a supervisor
- Awareness of and be able to implement new guidance and industry of best practice
- More awareness of their duties and responsibilities
As a refresher course candidates are required to have achieved the CITB SSSTS – Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme.
CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme Refresher is delivered in English and all examinations are written in English, answers must also be supplied in English.
Delegates will be continuously assessed during the SSSTS course in preparation for the final examination and will need to achieve 72% in the final exam in order to successfully complete the SSSTS course.
Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will receive a CITB accredited certificate which is valid for five years. Refreshers course need to be undertaken before their expiry date.