ProQual Level 3 NVQ Diploma In Occupational Work Supervision (Construction)
- Course Duration: This course has no set duration.
- Course Location: Gaskell Safety Training Centre, Burton-on-Trent
- Cost per Delegate: £1740
Upon enrolment, you will be assigned to an assessor. The assessor is used to help you gather all the evidence needed to complete the course.
You will be initially inducted by the assessor on-site or remotely. The induction will be followed up by regular review meetings, which the assessor will use to track your progress.
The assessor will monitor your progress through various methods, such as evidence generated from the workplace, professional discussions, observations, witness testimonials and written questions on site.
Completion of this course will allow delegates to apply for their gold CSCS card. Information on how to apply can be found here.
The NVQ courses are accessible to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Many parts of the qualification can be completed by yourself or over a video call with your assessor. The assessor may also require to come to your workplace to complete some units.
First, you will enrol on the course, if successful you will be asked to gather evidence and create a portfolio
This course will require you to gather evidence for a portfolio which will go towards
You must gather evidence of:
- Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area
- Co-ordinating and organising work operations
- Implementing and maintaining health, safety and welfare
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships
- Confirming the occupational method of work
- Allocating and monitoring the use of Plant and Equipment
- Confirming work meets quality standards
- Implementing procedures to support the team’s performance
- Co-ordinating and confirming dimensional control of requirement
To pass the Level 3 qualification, you must gather the required evidence for each course unit. Once you have done so, the assessor will go through the portfolio and provide any points to feedback. After you have addressed the points, the folder will move over to the IQA. The IQA will review the evidence and have the final decision on whether the qualification is complete.