Emergency First Aid At work
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Location: Gaskell Safety
Course Cost: £120 +VAT per person
Booking: Use the “Book Here” buttons to book your course.
Course Delivery: As well as the fixed dates, we also offer training at company sites where at least six persons are taking the course. Please call for further details on 01283 777 074.
Delegates Must Attend All Sessions To Complete This Course.
Emergency First Aid At Work
Upcoming Course Dates:
9th February 2021
6th April 2021
8th June 2021
5th October 2021
7th December 2021
The emergency first aid at work qualification will cover the following topics:
- Insight into Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations
- Managing an incident
- Priorities of First Aid
- Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Treatment for choking
- Treatment of wounds and bleeding
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty (including seizure)
- Treatment of shock
- General discussion on common workplace injuries
By the end of the students will have learnt the following:
- Basic First Aid and the relevant regulations
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
No formal entry requirements.
A good understanding of English is required.
A Emergency First Aid At Work certificate is awarded to all those who attend the course and successfully complete the assessment.
Understanding of the course material is evaluated by means of a written assessment paper.
A first rescue certificate is issued on successful completion of the course. This certificate is valid for 3 years and approved by the First Aid Industry Body (FAIB)