IOSH Working Safely
- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Course Location: Gaskell Safety Training Centre, Burton-on-Trent
- Cost per Delegate: £130 + VAT
This Course has no outlined dates and can be arranged on a group booking basis.
This Course Can Be Delivered Via Remote Online Learning.
If you would like to book this course please call or email us, alternatively, you can make an enquiry.
IOSH Working Safely Course Overview
The IOSH Working Safely course qualification will cover the following topics:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
Following successful completion of the IOSH Working Safely course candidates will be able to:
- Understand why it’s important to work safety and the effects it will have if they fail to do so
- Identify risks and hazards and the importance of risk assessments
- Assist in the preparation of risk assessments
- Appreciate the importance of a health & safety management system
- Understand safety signs and signals
- Report accidents and incidents
- Appreciate the effects of environmental management and how individuals can minimise pollution and waste
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. It is recommended that site managers, agents and persons who are, or are about to be, responsible for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff and workforce attend.
Delegates will be assessed via written and practical assessments. Successful candidates will be awarded with an IOSH Working safely certificate.
courses Related to IOSH Working Safely
Safety, Health and Environment For Construction workers
£150 + VAT
IOSH Managing Safely
£450 + VAT